Heidi Harman is the CEO of Included Works, a startup that promotes increased diversity and inclusiveness through crowdsourced recruitment and formally rewarded job recommendations. Previously, she founded the longest-standing female tech network in Sweden, GeekGirl Meetup, a network for women in STEM, code, design and startups, which now has chapters in 17 countries. Ms. Harman has been awarded as an “Innovative and Trailblazing Role Model of the Decade” by Women’s Economic Forum, and has been a speaker in several events, such as the Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education, General Assembly London, Spotify and TEDxYouth.
- The ABC of API’s – monetising with API’s.
- Diversity data in tech hiring.
- UX research as a competitive advantage
- Robotics for children
- Prototyping for diversity
- End-to-end UX research and prototyping from an explorative state to qual and quant data
The ABC of Api’s and monetisation
We explore the field between technology and business in the modern World of API’s. A course for executive in the digital economy, whether you are going through a digital transformation or building new services. API’s (application programming interfaces) – the most prominent bread and butter of digital businesses today and the carrier of these times gold – data.
- What API’s are, what they are, when and when not to use them.
- When to use them and how to build a strategy for monetization using API’s.
- Understand when to build your own or use other services API’s.
Diversity data in tech hiring
Based on research and experience Heidi explained diversity and inclusion in plain English (or Swedish) and get in to the grit of measuring and to apply structure and maintain progress.
- Understanding what diversity and inclusion means, how the science of it works and affects our daily work and business.
- How to go from diversity benefits to inclusion benefits.
- Optional workshop: let’s look at focus points to set a diversity and inclusion strategy for your company.
UX Research as a competitive advantage
User-driven innovation & UX research [Talk and workshop]
Based on Research based UDI (User driven innovation) Heidi helps engineering departments, product managers and business units in tech and finance companies to work on the competitive advantages of prototyping, working close to the user with a range of methods the company later can incorporate into their daily practice.
A tailored talk depending on needs:
- What is UX research and how can it lead to growth
- The in’s and outs of Qualitative vs Quantitative research,
- How to advance with user-involvement and co-creational methods
Dancing robots for children workshop
With robotics as a means for building kids self-confidence, Heidi teaches kids how to build dancing robots. Together we create, program and build robotic creatures and top it of with a dance-off for the robots!
👉 Sign up to the newsletter be notified about future workshops.